hlp BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankit.rana

Right off the assembly line
guys some one pls help me. i hav heard lot of name of this forum. pls solve my problem.
i have a config of
intel core2 duo
946 orig mobo
512 mb ddr2 667 ram
80 gb HDD

prob is while running it suddenly shows BSOD and gives two kind of messages
1. page fault in non paged area
2. igfx....... is not working properly

kindly help

praka123

left this forum longback
remove and install latest vista/XP certified intel graphics driver.
this has to do with ur onboard graphics driver :-|
if the driver is OK,then the next culprit can be ur RAM modules.
run memtest86 a full cycle from a ubuntu cd/dvd etc to verify RAMs are working correctly.
and not to say that scan ur system for malwares,viruses etc.always login as a user,not as administrator.make sure ur harddisk is fine(bad sectors?).these are all what can be done :-|

You haven't specified your OS. I am assuming Windows XP.

-First uninstall Intel graphics drivers from add remove programs.
- Then reboot using the windows cd. You may have to change the boot sequnce in bios to boot from your cdrom. To do that press f2, f12 or del, whatever is shown at the bottom of screen, when the system starts up, before windows starts. Now find an option like 'First boot device' or 'boot device priority' and here change the First boot device to your cdrom. Save and exit setup.
- Upon restarting, press any key to boot from cd when the message shows up. When first setup screen shows up, press R to enter recovery console.
- After choosing your windows installation and giving the Administrator password, run these commands:
chkdsk /p <drive>

replace drive with actual letter of the partition on which window is installed, which in most cases is C:.

so in that case the command will be : chkdsk /p c:
- Reboot and reinstall the drivers. Chances are you wont face the problem again.

If it happens again then repeat the above steps, just replace the command with
chkdsk /p /r <drive letter>.

Try this out and post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom