HL2 CS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cypher

Broken In
Hi
I have hl2 installed which also installed a folder caled cstrike. But i dont find any launcher or app to run it. How do i get 2 play it?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
In ur main folder (not the cstrike folder) look for colored icons. The cstrike folder jus contains all ur cstrike maps and commands.

U must be knowing How to launch the HL2 game RITE..???? So in that look for an option for Change Game and then u can change the game to Counter Strike (This is an alternative if at all u hv problems finding the CS launcher).

Jus clik on icons and u will find the launcher for CS....(I too found in the same way)..but make sure to look in the main folder (Where u hv ur HL2 launcher and NOT in the cstrike folder.

:idea: Mode please merge the various threads running on CS into one sticky please..

Cheers n e-peace......

OP
C

cypher

Broken In
ashu888ashu888 said:
In ur main folder (not the cstrike folder) look for colored icons. The cstrike folder jus contains all ur cstrike maps and commands.

U must be knowing How to launch the HL2 game RITE..???? So in that look for an option for Change Game and then u can change the game to Counter Strike (This is an alternative if at all u hv problems finding the CS launcher).

Jus clik on icons and u will find the launcher for CS....(I too found in the same way)..but make sure to look in the main folder (Where u hv ur HL2 launcher and NOT in the cstrike folder.

:idea: Mode please merge the various threads running on CS into one sticky please..

Cheers n e-peace......

thanx
is there a software to create a seperate launcher for cs in hl2 :?:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Well no bro, there is no separate launcher available for CS.
Please continue ur discussions here www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36892 as it willo be better for other users as well to find out more in CS and its related games.... :)

BTW,were u able to find the COUNTER STRIKE game from the HL2 launcher ?? (Please copy ur reply and post in the thread mantioned above)...:)

cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom