Hiv Drug Finally Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
FDA Approves Triple Combination HIV Drug

The Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday approved a pill to treat HIV infection that combines three widely used antiretroviral drugs into one pill.
The drug will be sold under the brand-name Atripla in the U.S. by Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) and Gilead Sciences Inc. (GILD). Merck & Co. (MRK) will be involved in marketing the drug in countries outside the U.S.

SOURCE:*www.easybourse.com/Website/dynamic/News.php?NewsID=19460&lang=fra&NewsRubrique=2

magnet

Youngling
in simple words wht will it actually do????and whom shd take it person having hiv+ or nyone..........

OP
rakeshishere

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
@magnet
Its for people having HIV +ve ...THey shud consume this TO stop the action of the virus in the initial stages

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
yes this is good news. chk this
*news.google.co.in/news?hl=en&ned=in&ie=UTF-8&q=HIV+drugs&btnG=Search+News

but the drug is still very premature and news gays that 10%people develop mutated viri that dont get effected by the drug

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
the deconstructionist said:
Prevention Is Better than Cure.

See, that's all very well. Obviously no one wants to get AIDS, but some things are too hard to control, just through 'prevention', on a macroscopic scale. That is, at an individual level, it is right to advocate restraint and prevention, but when dealing with whole populations, it is not feasable.

PS- Sorry for diggin up olds ghosts :p

thecyclone2k

In the zone
WOW!! Really good news!! Time to have fun and enjoy!! ;) But, I guess I should wait till it is fully tested and available at nearby store!

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
@theCyclone: um, you still have to worry about HPV, syphillis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, clap and the worst desease of them all-conception!

thecyclone2k

In the zone
led_shankar said:
@theCyclone: um, you still have to worry about HPV, syphillis, gonorrhoea, chlamydia, clap and the worst desease of them all-conception!

Ehhh!! Ahhh!! Errr!!! Okay! I have to spend before hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom