Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shashank_digitreader

My PC config:
p4 1.8ghz
512 mb ram
GeForce4 MX4000 128mb graphic card

after i installed the game, i tried starting the game. Then the loading screen appears and after the loading is in the mid the game crashes and returns to desktop. Im even using the latest directX 9.0c. any sol?

go_gamez

In the zone
same problem here...i think the game does not run on a mx 4000 cauz it does not support..the pixel shader 2.0....
also ..i have a mx 4000...and after installing the game from dvd..and inserting the dvd...the game launches..and theres a black screen with the red coloured loading bar...as soon as..almost 30 % loading is done the game crashes..and returnts to desktop !!

what must be the problem..according to me..it is the gfx card..so i have given hope..to run blood money...

Third Eye

gooby pls
go_gamez said:
same problem here...i think the game does not run on a mx 4000 cauz it does not support..the pixel shader 2.0....
also ..i have a mx 4000...and after installing the game from dvd..and inserting the dvd...the game launches..and theres a black screen with the red coloured loading bar...as soon as..almost 30 % loading is done the game crashes..and returnts to desktop !!

what must be the problem..according to me..it is the gfx card..so i have given hope..to run blood money...

did you tried the demo..

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Because u dont have Pixel Shader. Its a feature supported by Graphics Card. geforce4 MX doesnt have it. Hitman:BM needs Pixel Shader (See min requirements). So it does not load in ur PC. I think u wont be able to play the game with that config.

Stalker

Padawan
geforce 4 mx series does not support pixel shader. this is why u won't be able to play games like Hitman : BM, Quake 4, FEAR, POP:SOT etc

i had the mx 4000, got rid of it for a FX5200 Ultra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom