hitman 2 silent assasin

Status
Not open for further replies.

gofeddy

Broken In
guys i am not able to clear the last level - redemption at gontranno
i killed all of sergei bodyguards. but i am not able to kill sergie. he is along with vittorio hiding in the confession chamber. i hav tried many things including shooting the chamber. but it doesnt open or break. wat to do?

Stalker

Padawan
go in the confession chamber & wait 4 the cutscene...sergie will run out of the chamber & u can kill him then...use sp12 or a sniper

OP
gofeddy

gofeddy

Broken In
Stalker said:
go in the confession chamber & wait 4 the cutscene...sergie will run out of the chamber & u can kill him then...use sp12 or a sniper

Thanks, I finally finished the game

Third Eye

gooby pls
cooldip10 said:
I heard frm somebody that this game is banned in India...

No but it made a controversy...

Just read yourself at Wikipedia-> *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitman_silent_assassin :D:D:D

Last edited:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Well, this is in Hitman 4:Blood Money,

i am struck in "Requeim"(hope i spelt it right). When i get up from the coffin,

in few seconds, i am dead. i dont even get a chance to shoot them. How to complete?

Third Eye

gooby pls
abhi_10_20 said:
Well, this is in Hitman 4:Blood Money,

i am struck in "Requeim"(hope i spelt it right). When i get up from the coffin,

in few seconds, i am dead. i dont even get a chance to shoot them. How to complete?

Just press 'W' 7-8 times to up his health and when he wakes up then kill all the guys at the funeral...

Stalker

Padawan
@abhi_10_20
first do what tech_mastermind has said, then run & find some cover& crouch down...switch to first-person mode(F1) & head-shot anybody u c...:D

T

thunderbird.117

abhi_10_20 said:
Which is the next one in Hitman series?

They did not annouce it yet. They are working on Kane & Lynch: Dead Men :- *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kane_&_Lynch:_Dead_Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom