Hippo eatin a zebra !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
*images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2007030568,00.jpg

THIS is the terrifying moment a hippopotamus drags a zebra to its death — the first time an attack has been caught on film. A BBC1 crew captured the incident and recorded the enormous hippo ripping its helpless prey apart with its massive jaws.
David Breed, a wildlife guide working with the crew in Kenya, said: “I’ve only seen hippos kill wildebeest at river crossings five times in 20 years. I have heard stories about hippo attacks on zebra, but I’ve never seen one.”
The footage will be shown on BBC1 at 7pm tomorrow during the final episode of the series Trek — Spy On The Wildebeest.

Check out the link on pic.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
did you guys know that Goats sometimes eat small birds, like sparrow.

i saw this in Nat Geo around 2-3 years ago.

i couldnt find the same on NatGeo website though:(

T

thunderbird.117

Well i think this got to do with global warming. Animals are not getting food to eat.

So if herbivorous animals is carnivorous then the carnivorous is herbivorous?.

madrasi

Banned
hens needs only hens no roosters please!!

I have seen two hens doing IT;) one above other as normally rooster does with hen...is it something to do with Global warming:confused: .then we need to have more care on our animals and ..:idea:
anyways nice article...
Circus mein Dekha tha Boss- Ek aadmi uske sier Hippo ke Mooh pe daalke khade raha.Ab to Hippo se dar aaraha...Maansaahaari Hippos!:rolleyes:

K

krazyfrog

His doctor must have told him(hippo) to change his diet. Too bad for the zebra. Lucky for the BBC guys his doctor didn't tell him to feast on the 'tasty humans'.

praka123

left this forum longback
Re: hens needs only hens no roosters please!!

madrasi said:
I have seen two hens doing IT;) one above other as normally rooster does with hen...is it something to do with Global warming:confused: .then we need to have more care on our animals and ..:idea:
anyways nice article...
Circus mein Dekha tha Boss- Ek aadmi uske sier Hippo ke Mooh pe daalke khade raha.Ab to Hippo se dar aaraha...Maansaahaari Hippos!:rolleyes:
^^ :)):))

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Are Hippos herbivorous?

Watch out for "The Dark Side of Hippos" on National Geographic. Prepare to get shocked! Don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

thecyclone2k said:
I think I had seen in Discovery a hippo eating another hippo's kid!
Yep, have seen that one myself too.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Re: hens needs only hens no roosters please!!

madrasi said:
anyways nice article...
Homosexuality has been documented in a number of species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom