Hindu gods get summons from court

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
wth?

Hindu gods get summons from court

A judge in India has summoned two Hindu gods, Ram and Hanuman, to help resolve a property dispute.

Judge Sunil Kumar Singh in the eastern state of Jharkhand has issued adverts in newspapers asking the gods to "appear before the court personally".

The gods have been asked to appear before the court on Tuesday, after the judge said that letters addressed to them had gone unanswered.

Ram and Hanuman are among the most popular Indian Hindu gods.

Judge Singh presides in a "fast track" court - designed to resolve disputes quickly - in the city of Dhanbad.

The dispute is now 20 years old and revolves around the ownership of a 1.4 acre plot of land housing two temples.
*news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7132124.stm

NucleusKore

TheSaint
gaurav_indian said:
they are making fun of our religion.See its in BBC.:mad:

They are just publishing a fact that took place. Can you fault them? I wonder what's on the judges mind? He must have a good reason.

And thankfully, at least from his name I guess, he's not a Christian or a Muslim. Else hell would have broken loose by now.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Man if they had issued it in name for Muslims or for anything with backward people's idols then by now it would have been roits out there...

karnivore

in your face..
The judge should give his chair up and clean my toilet instead.

OOOOps...............i am in contempt.

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
NucleusKore said:
They are just publishing a fact that took place. Can you fault them? I wonder what's on the judges mind? He must have a good reason.

And thankfully, at least from his name I guess, he's not a Christian or a Muslim. Else hell would have broken loose by now.
abey main judges and lawyers ki baat kar raha hu.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom