High Speeds on Airtel's home 699 plan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Im getting a constant 60 KBps (that's 512 kbps instead of the normal 128 kbps that i should get!) since afternoon today.. Anyone else experiencing the same? Has Airtel upgraded the speeds? And mind you, im on an unlimited plan! :D

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
kalpik said:
Im getting a constant 60 KBps (that's 512 kbps instead of the normal 128 kbps that i should get!) since afternoon today.. Anyone else experiencing the same? Has Airtel upgraded the speeds? And mind you, im on an unlimited plan! :D

Wow, speed boosts are occurring earlier than expected. It seems you have been upgraded to 512kbps unlimited plan at Rs.699 p.m. Congratulations. Yesterday I talked to airtel customer service in my city and they told that it would be another 2 weeks before they announce new plans. Seems the new plans have arrived.:cool: The bad part is that due to BSNL blocking the space for underground cables, Airtel cannot provide me broadband in my home.:(

OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ Try rebooting your router.. And i dont think its temporary since 2-3 more people have reported the same.. (from different areas).

hash!!

________
it used to happen to my airtel connection.... on occasional sundays, i'd get 50-60kbps d/ls.... that used to be fun... but now that they know how badly i abuse this connection, i guess they've blacklisted me or sumthn... :p

forever

filth is me
on the contrary , im experiencing reduced speeds and lag , i checked on speedtest.net and found dwnld to be 64 kbps and upload 118 kbps , im on the 699 plan , this is the case from last week onwards, they are making me lose faith in them which i once had :(

als2

Journeyman
forever said:
on the contrary , im experiencing reduced speeds and lag , i checked on speedtest.net and found dwnld to be 64 kbps and upload 118 kbps , im on the 699 plan , this is the case from last week onwards, they are making me lose faith in them which i once had :(

SAME HERE

Edburg

In the zone
Well i am on the same Airtel plan and in Chennai but no change seen here.

Heard from employees that after pongal,speeds plans will be revised.

hash!!

________
haha! the good times... im gettin 30kbps!!!! this is totallyy awesome :D
not gonna turn off my pc till my pc pukes dry or chokes!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom