hide a program completely

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fannedman

Digit once gave a keylogger software which was completely hidden i.e from the startup, from the system tray, from taskmanager, only a shortcut key could open it. Is there any utility which can hide a program like that?( I want to hide utorrent, i am running it in my college internet lab where the systems are on for 12hrs)

sakumar79

Technomancer
Even if you hide the utility from the computer, people can note the internet activity and find it out... I would not recommend using college resources for downloading anything illegal such as pirated software, pirated movies, music, games, etc...

Arun

OP
F

fannedman

sakumar79 said:
Even if you hide the utility from the computer, people can note the internet activity and find it out... I would not recommend using college resources for downloading anything illegal such as pirated software, pirated movies, music, games, etc...
There is no monitoring done and the students here use it for mail and orkut only,sometimes no one is using the systems and they stay on for hours.A lot of bandwith is unused and hence wasted.
I have successfully downloaded 47GB till now.The only problem is that some students know about a torrent client.Sometimes they cancel my downloads and put in their own downloads.Thats why I want to hide it
~Phenom~ said:
can u tell in which CD/DVD digit gave that keylogger??
what was its name???
You can find it in March 2006 CD, digital_tools/system/keylogger.zip
In it you can find free keylogger and ultra keylogger trial

Last edited by a moderator:

overclocker

Journeyman
Not only for u lol I have also face this type of problem in my college... I understand ur prb.. ok in which torrent do u use.. if u use utorrent delete shortcuts frm start menu.. set the path of save "downloading files" nd also utorrent.exe file in a same folder and hide it..I recommanded u to use this software..I think this may help u alot..
U download this software frm here:*www.mykeylogger.com/download/hide_folders.exe
for more info about this software visit this link:
*www.mykeylogger.com/

arunkumrg

Right off the assembly line
Hai all, you can use Perfect keylogger software . It is wondwerful software.. You can download from internet...You can remotely monitor others passwords, emails, all activities they are doing in the computer using this software... All should must try atleast onece this software...

champ_rock

champ_rock
1. why r we discussing keyloggers? this thread is about hiding proograms;;

2. i am also interested in this kind of a thing.. but the link that anandk has mentioned are all paid softwares.. please provide me a freeware :)

blackpearl

The Devil
arunkumrg said:
Hai all, you can use Perfect keylogger software . It is wondwerful software.. You can download from internet...You can remotely monitor others passwords, emails, all activities they are doing in the computer using this software... All should must try atleast onece this software...

Yes. Perfect keyloger is the best. You can remotelu install it and even uninstall it. Have the log files send to you automatically. It remains hidden and whats more, you can bind it with any other file, even a JPG.

Really nasty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom