Hidden Emoticon in Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

redhat

Mad and Furious
I dont know if you all know about it, but the latest version of MSN Messenger has a hidden emoticon(I dont know if there are more :rolleyes: )
Type : '*unicef' without the quotes to display an emoticon saying "I'm"
There may be more, but I dont yet know

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Edited:

i hate windows live messenger as it makes a user........compulsory........to download the latest version every alternate month...........
Recenly( Two Months Before) i downloaded the latest version (8.1.....) but
Now,it is again asking to download the latest version...........
i will try ur tip when i download it from the net......

Guys is there any way to update the latest version of messenger with mine.....(I hv version 8.1 Beta) i don't want to download as I am a dial up user........

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Ron said:
Edited:

i hate windows live messenger as it makes a user........compulsory........to download the latest version every alternate month...........
Recenly( Two Months Before) i downloaded the latest version (8.1.....) but
Now,it is again asking to download the latest version...........
i will try ur tip when i download it from the net......

Guys is there any way to update the latest version of messenger with mine.....(I hv version 8.1 Beta) i don't want to download as I am a dial up user........
thats what betas are supposed to be they are opened to all to test and bugs are continuously reduced .... dwnld a the full release and afasik u dont need to compulsorarily dwnld or update

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
hey i am getting a message since 7-8 days .....................
"A new version is available.....You must install the newer version in order to continue"

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys.........
Do u hate to download the msn messenger like me but want to chat.....................
Then Refer to this link...............
*msn2go.com/

Josan

Gangsta
I dont like any other massenger than the yahoo ,,i was thinking that there is going to b somrthing about the yahoo massenger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom