Hibernate problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
i have winxp sp1 and windows media player 10 installed.. my mobo is intel 865 with onboard soundmax graphics.... i use the hibernate option when i was listening to music... although i had pause the music when doing so...

After resuming from hibernation i tried to play song.. but there it says that ... there is a problem with ur audio device.... and wmp 10 is not playing any song / audio..... all other players are playing fine....

i have reinstalled both media player and my sound card drivers.... please tell me what to do.....

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
windows Media Player cant resume playing from hibernetion... its a fact... but all other player can... when u hibernet while playing some thing on WMP the windows is suppose to warned u about this... :? :?

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
ya.. it did.. but i pause the track... but after hibernation.. nothing seems to play on wmp... no audio... only video but with no audio

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
try going to device manager and then look for audio thingies, there might be some yellow explanation mark b4 one of the devices, uninstall that and then run ADD HARDWARE WIZARD, the uninstalled hardware will be installed and it shud work fine.... i too faced a similar prob and it solved this way

shakti

Journeyman
Media Player Itself Warns U about that it wan't play it further.
so you have to manage it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom