Status
Not open for further replies.

hbk85

Right off the assembly line
hi folks , i just have a simple question.
I have an Intel P4, 845GV original Intel motherboard, 256 MB DDR RAM, operating on a windows xp professional, I have an onboard graphics card and i want to buy a graphics card which can play me games like doom 3,harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban and all the high graphics game. Please suggest me a graphics card.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
why dont u try and search?
i definetly think, there might be a thread which covers your topic.

[lokesh]

Journeyman
In case of a budget graphic card...i think Geforce Fx 5200 128 Mb DDR would be a good choice and if cost no bar... going a little bit higher you can go for the Geforce 6 series like 6600 GT which performs much better than Radeon cards.
Check out *hardware.gamespot.com for more info on graphic cards.

And i see your RAM is less...playing games like Doom 3 with 256 Mb ram will decrease performance....try to have as much ram as you can and also you CPU speed plays an important role when talking about fps[Frames per sec].

By the way this post should go in the hardware discussion.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
use the search button please :

and this is in the wrong section. It should be in the Hardware Discussion section!!!

requesting the mods to move this please.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
[lokesh said:
]In case of a budget graphic card...i think Geforce Fx 5200 128 Mb DDR would be a good choice and if cost no bar

Fx 5200 Is a Total Waste of time and a disgrace for Its Series.....Better yet go in For Geforce Mx 440 128 MB With DVI Out.....Its costs somewhat around 2k or if price no bar Then Go In for ATI 9800 Pro or The Geforce 6800 Ultra Gt....and if Very Medium Budget....ATI 9600pro or Geforce Fx 5700..... 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom