hi harish...need help again

Status
Not open for further replies.

king rrr

Broken In
hi harish,
i know that u bought a8n - e motherboard,that why i am asking u this help. so please kindly help me.
as every one including u suggested me i have formated my hard disk but no result. i have to unplug my usb mouse everythime it strucks or i have to restart my computer.but what is pecluar about this is when ever i unplug and again plug it in the slot the computer is being switched off automatically.same ploblem with my cable connection.so please do this below mentioned steps and tell me the result as soon as possible.
step 1. switch on the the computer and turn off the inbuilt nvidia firewall provided.
step 2. now unplug the mouse(usb) and again plug in the mouse with the computer on.
step 3. then see if the compuer is turning off automatically.

harish please do this for me and give me the reply as soon as possible.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
dude, if this message is really meant for Harish, then why couldnt u just PM him the message ? Is there any need for all of us to know this ? Or are u asking for help also ?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
removing the mouse when the computer is on is not recommended , it is a serious error creator cordin to me, the sys will restart !

OP
K

king rrr

Broken In
no the system is not restarting but it is switching off immediately.it is not only the problem with the mouse, but also with the cable connection and keyboard.cable connection should be unpluged when the internet hangs sometimes and should be pluged again and the system should be on when doing this.

nikhil

Broken In
the system might have a serious hardware problem ...or it might be overheating...or something might be loose inside the cabinet..u know u might have a loose screw(not u dude ...but the system)

harish_21_10

In the zone
king rrr said:
hi harish,
i know that u bought a8n - e motherboard,that why i am asking u this help. so please kindly help me.
step 1. switch on the the computer and turn off the inbuilt nvidia firewall provided.
step 2. now unplug the mouse(usb) and again plug in the mouse with the computer on.
step 3. then see if the compuer is turning off automatically.

harish please do this for me and give me the reply as soon as possible.
hi there...i am sorry for the delayed reply,actually i dint check in for few days.And dude i am not the only one here with that board,many people have same board.
Anyways i tried the above mentioned steps but i am not getting any problem as u said.But i have a problem with my integrated LAN...will start a topic to get the solution for it.

OP
K

king rrr

Broken In
thank u harish.
now i believe that there is a problem with my motherboard itself.thank u once again to u and for all who gave me their suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom