hi guys! problem with fifa 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divz

Right off the assembly line
halo guys, its a new guy here. i am a big fan of fifa, but have a problem with my fifa 06. as i exit from a game and clik on continue to main menu, my pc hangs but i still here chants of crowd. as suggested by some of my friends, i tried to move chants.big from data folder to audio folder but nothing works. please help. does this problem occur with pirated disks?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
No HELP for PIRATES

You are a BIG FAN of FIFA, then why not BUY a ORIGINAL Copy of GAME & help EA & other game makers to give us such GREAT titles like that in future.

would you buy/take some fake (replica) Medicine, just coz they are CHEAP???

Should've read this TOPIC *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=16&a=1

Aragorn

Right off the assembly line
Soln

actually your problem is a wrong installation of fifa!! If it is a pirated copy u have to get another installation CD...... My friend had the same problem and he corrected it by getting a proper installation of Fifa06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alltime.homie

Broken In
Did you try reinstalling the game after completely removing it from your computer ? And this problem does not persist only due to Pirated copies of FIFA. I borrowed my friend's original and the first time, this happened. But after reinstallation, the problem went *poof*

csczero

Journeyman
I had same problem with fifa 06 when i installed from pirated "cd". Then i installed it from DVD (pirated ofcoarse). Problem solved!!!!

don;t know why

In ur case may be try updating it with patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom