Hey help me get a 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldear

Right off the assembly line
People I need a cheap and a good performing 5.1 audio system for my computer the budget is 4000 its should be good for music and for gamining. peace yall

Geforce

Journeyman
Dude for a 5.1 audio system you need a good quality sound card first.

The Unmatched leader for its performance and price

CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER LIVE! 5.1 DE

for Rs2000/- only.

Its gr8 for music as well as games. It supports Environment audio extensions (EAX) in games which rock.

Well about the Speaker you'll need good quality 5.1 speakers as well. But it won't fit in 2k . So either buy some so... so... 5.1 speakers from any company

OR

add some more green leaves and buy Altec Lansing 5.1 speakers (good for Bass)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
grinning_devil said:
frm where dude??????......
i wanna buy a 5.1 for just 2k???that too creatrive???? :wink: :wink: :lol:

A 5.1 For 2k :shock:.....And that Too Creative :shock:
Man Why do i feel Like Creative Is not Gonna do so much Generosity to Its buyers.....:lol:
Btw The Last creative i saw was the SBS 2.1 for 1,300 And The Rest 5.1's start up somewhere at 5.5k For The Inspire 5200 series....8)
My Advice Would Be To Go Somewhere for The Adcom 5.1 For Now It Has Got a Decent Sound Performance And good Bass Response too (Not The Best In The 5.1 line though And certainly Not Recomended for "hardcore" music,Movies and Game Enjoyments but those with Normal Listening Exp :wink:)....It Comes for Somewhere Around 3k
@Geforce.....Cant Drill A hole In His Pocket For An Altec 5.1 Series Mate......As These Series Need More Than Just Some More Green Leaves :wink: They Need a Whole dam Branch Of Leaves :lol:
The One That I know My friend had purcahsed a while back was the XA3051 for about 8.5k Man Was He in For some Good Sound Exp But Cant say The Same for The Dude Above cause his budget almost permits him a Creative or Some Other 5.1's......Dun Know If Any Other Altec's Are Available At 4k's....Anyays They Always Have That Edge Over Creative Thats for Sure :lol:

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
allwyndlima said:
Btw The Last creative i saw was the SBS 2.1 for 1,300 And The Rest 5.1's start up somewhere at 5.5k For The Inspire 5200 series....

:roll: ...ur rite there abt 2.1 but for 5.1 5200 creative inspire the price is 4300 ((delhi)),nd 6.1 creative inspire 6700 (which i have)) for 4700 ...

nd iam waiting for geforce to tell me the shop frm where ican buy 5.1 creative for 2000!!!! :wink: :wink:

coolarunkumar21

Right off the assembly line
creative's 5.1 channel speakers costs Rs.4200(model no Creative Inspire 5.1 5200 ) and altec also offer 5.1 channel speaker system for same price Rs.4200(model no altec 251) price of both are same but i recommend you to go for altec 251 as the sound quality is much better then creative.

goobimama

 Macboy
I have creative 5.1

I have a creative soundblaster LIVE 5.1 which i must say is pretty good, but not as good as the Audigy series (man, they kick ass). Anyway, my 4.1 creative speakers (4400) are working quite well with the soundblaster. And guess what i paid for my soundblaster......1000 bucks(brand new, original), and that too, two years ago......beat that.

Milind

theraven

Technomancer
abbey yaar tum log bhi
read karo

Dude for a 5.1 audio system you need a good quality sound card first.

The Unmatched leader for its performance and price

CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER LIVE! 5.1 DE

for Rs2000/- only.

Its gr8 for music as well as games. It supports Environment audio extensions (EAX) in games which rock.

Well about the Speaker you'll need good quality 5.1 speakers as well. But it won't fit in 2k . So either buy some so... so... 5.1 speakers from any company

OR

add some more green leaves and buy Altec Lansing 5.1 speakers (good for Bass)

SIGH
[EDITING TO EXPLAIN]

the above guy wanted to recommend an entire setup that is with sound card
so he asked him to get a creative 5.1 SOUNDCARD for 2k
and then he mentioned that in the REMAININ 2k the thread starter WILL NOT GET A DECENT 5.1 SPEAKER SYSTEM
i hope this is clear now

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Achha read Kiya Abh Kya Bhai :wink:
Problem Solved......Good Hope Someone Got it 8)
Cause I am Still In Waitin Line To Get it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom