Here is a Challange for all who think that they can do something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
My name is Abhishek.....well not needed ...i know.....well i love palying with files....system files.......the thing which realy made ma mind go "WOSH" was from Lenovo Laptop....
here the challange for u guys,,,,

Lenovo Notebooks r now Equipped with face Recognition software......now the challange is that can u get this work in a normal PC....a desktop or another laptop which has a CAMERA in it?

Lets see.....BEST OF LUCK

Dont worry....it is possible....one of ma pals uncle did it....dont know how.....but try it guys.....may b u can u do....and ya....do post it how u did it for other......

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Well i wanna attempt to answer it, but i am a student away from my home town so do not have the resources to Try and Retry for answers. but i Guess you need to use the Lenovo software on your normal Pc to make it work. Now it maybe available as a Setup file or maybe you will have to port the installed files to your new system with the necessary registry changes and DLL registrations. If the setup wont work on the new PC since its not a lenovo PC, it shall need to be tweaked with the various installer customizers available.

Would it work?

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Ok, here's the solution for all of you. Since Abhishek didn't mention if its free or not, I got this site in one hit on Google. So, IT IS possible. Read thoroughly. *www.face-code.com/FAQ/

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
@Abhishek Dwivedi
Please do post your solution, if the solutions to the problem posted by others not what you had in mind.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
great job

Last edited:
OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
face code is not what we need guys.......if someone does not want to access system with face Recognition then he/she can use the password also.....this is what i want....come on guys dont say that u cant do it....come on geeks.....get up....

*www.programurl.com/face-recognition-activex-dll.htm

Last edited:
maybe we can bypass like this..............
take the owner's poster-sized phote n show the camera that photo instead of ur shi*face..............
just tryin..........

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom