Here Comes Blackberry Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
FCC approves Nokia E61 smartphone

*img521.imageshack.us/img521/2072/6755large9ze.jpg

After months of salivating over getting a taste of Nokia's Blackberry killer, it looks as though our appetites may be satiated.

Today, the FCC approved the Nokia E61 for US consumption! The Nokia E61 is a Symbian OS 9.1 smartphone, complete with the S60 software.

Quick Specs:
Quad-band GSM world phone (even supports WCDMA)
320 × 240, 16-million color LCD
MiniSD cards
Voice dialing
Voice commands
Push to Talk
Bluetooth
Video and audio streaming
144 grams, sizing up at 117 × 69.7 × 14 mm

source

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Thanks Dude,

This is the one thing I was waiting for. It just has everything that I want. In US it is for $500, I believe. But can its memora be expandable for GB level. I hope they dont disfigure this specification once they launch Asiapecific version. I just need these specifications. No need for i phone/camera. :x :x
Can anybody tell me if I get this model to India, will I be able to use it here. Is there any difference in the technical functioning in our country and US. Help guys.....also would anybody tell me the exact price of this babe. :roll: :roll:

The best thig is that it not only has GSM/EDGE but also supports WCDMA :twisted: :twisted:

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Why NO camera?? Supports 3G but can't have video conferencing? Is there any USB port so that we can attach webcam??
I've a blackberry connection with airtel Chennai,but not of much use for individual users,may be good for corporate people.

sandeepthapa31

Broken In
Well dude,

1. How about one W800i and one E61, this will fulfill all the requirements.....Ha....Ha. But guys Nokia is very slow in despatching their products, it is going to take another couple months till it is available in asia pacific. What do you say than about its pri ce; :roll: :roll:

But guys has anyone seen another cool babay Moto Q smart phone, this girl has Windows 05 OS and the only sore point it lacks WCDMA features

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
ooooh it killed me BUT I AM STILL ALIVE GUYS who will buy this hammer in this micro machine age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom