HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

maVen

Broken In
Am makin an online test application using ASP(VBScrpt),i want to disable right clicking on any page and also want to disable the back button i.e. once on a page u cannot go back to the prev page,i have made the standard toolbar go away but unfortunately using the back space key we can go to the prev page how can i prevent the users from pressing the back space key?
Ane scripts ne1?

shovik

Banned
try out the following links ::
*www.devpapers.com/article/100
*www.devpapers.com/article/188

*freeweb.supereva.com/flavionet.freeweb/inglese/homepage.htm?p

I think you will get ur solutions from these links....

Regards,
Shovik.

sakumar79

Technomancer
@Shovik, the three links dont appear to have anything about blocking back button usage...

@maven, first, I must inform that I dont remember much of VBScript (did it about 4 years ago)... Check out if you can capture a keystroke and overwrite its default behaviour... Second option, check if the whole session cannot be within one page and set the Next Button behaviour to access internal command rather than submit a post/get...

EDIT:
Wait, I ran a google on "Disable back VBScript" (without quotes) and found a couple of useful articles (Of course, they typically apply to IE only)

*www.webreference.com/dhtml/diner/beforeunload/ (appears to be Javascript though)

*www.visualbasicscript.com/m_446/tm.htm

*www.aspin.com/func/review?tree=aspin/tutorial/websiten&id=1718410

Arun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom