Help !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsavhanda

Broken In
hi there,

i got a new machine with msi rs-480 m/b, 160 gb sata hd, 512 ddr2 single stick ram, amd 64 bit processor 3000+ . But when i try to install windows xp on the Hd i got the following error :

If this is the first time you have seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps :

Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a driver is identified in the stop, message, disable the driver or check with the manufacturer for driver updates. Try changing video adapters.

Check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use the safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode.

Technical Information:

*** STOP : 0x0000008E ( 0Xc0000005, 0xF76A4C0B, 0xF7BE2698, 0x00000000 )

*** setupdd.sys – Address F76A4C0B base at F767B000, DateStamp 3b7d8507

Any pointers to the solution of my probelm will be a gr8 help to me !!

Ur's
Utsav Handa

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Seems like some hardware problem. Here what google got me*www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/27597/ and *support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330181. So, do check out for the faulty hardware.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
This problem is related to RAM!

Also see following article:

*support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q315335

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yup, its mostly the RAM,try to change ur RAM onto another slot (on ur mobo) and if tat fails, jus get ur RAM chacked onto another system (Wich supports DDR2)

Cheers n e-peace.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom