Help with Tv Tuner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudhir31

Broken In
Hi

i am planning to buy a TV Tuner. The problem i have is i have so slots left on my board
so it has to be either USB or some external card. I heard Pinallce, leadtech are good.
I need a good card so that i can also record with good quality. and i tried to google but not much help.
I can go upto 4-5k. Any suggestions

coolsunny

Journeyman
you can buy Gemini external USB TV tuner card..i m using it.Everything good so far.its 1600 in bangalore. might be less if u try in proper shop.

U can use it with laptop, for future.

acewin

Point Blanc
get leadtech or Pinnacle if you really wann good recording.
Gemini or any local USB TV Tuner will run well but not that good for recording.

Besides this recording also depends on the input which mostly is low quality(in cables)

Pinnacle PCTV 50e or PCTV USB Stick

Last edited:

acewin

Point Blanc
I had used a UMax USB TV Tuner card, worked fine for me the resolution it gave I think was 800x640 or something I suppose, picture quality was good, recording was alright, had tried a techcom earlier it sucked big time.
This UMAX one costed me 100 bucks more than techcom aroun 1800 that was last year. And when I knew little about TV Tuner cards and suppliers. But still can say the output was decent. would have been better with the digital input likes from TATA Sky and all.

sau07rabh

Right off the assembly line
I had used pinnacle for two years and i think it's best available in market and LCD range with this company is having very low time delay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom