Help with GPRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bukaida

In the zone
I have recently bought a laptop. I have cellone postpaid connection. I want to connect my laptop to internet through GPRS(which is available for cellone postpaid). Presently I am using nokia 1100 which is not GPRS enabled. What will be the cheapest and reliable alternative phone for me? I will be using it for net browsing, so color display, camera and other features are not important. Do I require a separate software for this? I am using Win XP prof with SP1. Also any idea about the cost of browsing?
Please help.

freezer

Journeyman
Well You can go for Nokia 6610 or 3220. That's according to me is cheapest.
No, You do not require any extra software for this pupose but You do need hardware like Bluetooth, Ifrd or Data Cable for the same.
Regarding the cost you can check on BSNL's website or ask the same to Customer Care

tuXian

In the zone
go for benq or some other low cost phones variants which are cheaper then Nokia and have GPRS Support.

expertno.1

Technomancer
What will be the cheapest and reliable alternative phone for me? I will be using it for net browsing, so color display, camera and other features are not important

i would suggest two phones for this

1) LG G3100 @ Rs. 4500 ( i have this phone and i use this for my GPRS connection)

2) Samsung c200 @ Rs. 4000 (approx)

Thanks
Regards...
Expertno.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom