help wierd upload!

Status
Not open for further replies.
help!! it is wierd
i recently got some virus in my pc, probably norton fixed it on its own showing some stupid messages, but from that day my net became so slow
now i formatted windows drive and tried everything again it is agion slow

wen i looked carefully the bytes for uploading are going to fast unstoppabel @8KBps something is going on uplaod and the mb of my 500 plan are wasted for nothing :(
plz help is there any thing that doing this in bakround?
ps i installed some keylogger that too sends net reports is taht behind it buti hav got rid of that haking s\w , but the prob persists plz help

OP
N

nishant_garg89

Broken In
sry i didnt get that HJT ?? wats that?
and know i try kaspersky, also thanx for the firewall idea, i try both and reply th results soon
thanx dudes for the help

nil_3

In the zone
nishant_garg89 said:
wen i looked carefully the bytes for uploading are going to fast unstoppabel @8KBps something is going on uplaod and the mb of my 500 plan are wasted for nothing :( plz help is there any thing that doing this in bakround?ps i installed some keylogger that too sends net reports is taht behind it buti hav got rid of that haking s\w , but the prob persists plz help

Nishant, in which language you wrote this thread. Please remember that this is an English language forum!!!

What I comprehended from your ??? language(after several times of reading of course) is that you formatted your Hard Disc and re-installed Windows. Now whenever you are trying to connect internet, some programs uploading data. If, by any chance my guess is right, then you install a good anti-spyware(like Spyware Doctor) and a good firewall(like ZoneAlarm). Whenever any program will upload or download data, the ZoneAlarm will ask for permission. You can keep some programs(like Internet Explorer) as trusted one. Thus you have total control on up/downloading.

OP
N

nishant_garg89

Broken In
nil_3 said:
Nishant, in which language you wrote this thread. Please remember that this is an English language forum!!!

What I comprehended from your ??? language(after several times of reading.

LOL
ok ok i was abt mad at that time i fueled to many mb's
hehe

ya i am dnding zonelarm rught now so i will try and tell here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom