Status
Not open for further replies.

krishnansurya

Broken In
hey can any 1 tell me where to get domain name and web hosting with atleast 25 mb space and some email ids(based on domain) for cheap rates???? i know i had already posted this topic but i didn`t get proper reply!
( it will be good for me if the registrar and provider accepts cash delivery through internet banking)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Book your domain name with your own credit card at *www.godaddy.com or contact me or Deep ;) :D Just kidding.

What do you want actually? Only emails with your domains or even capacity to have your own site in the same space as well?

As for rates, what is cheap depends on your requirements. Apparently cheaper options may look better, but if you look under the hood, you may find them below average.

But what does a 13 year old need all this for?

OP
K

krishnansurya

Broken In
i need both space for hosting in domain and at least 2 mail ids
and the site which tuxfan provided had only credit card i need either internet banking system or dd (in india) or cheque (in india)

and many of u provided free hosting which has sub domain ut i don`t need sub domain i need domain (www.urname.{whatever it is com etc.})

8) yes i am 13 but i need them! 8)

tuxfan

Technomancer
Ok, you can book a domain with a DD at www.net4domains.com. If you want to have free hosting, take a serach at the forum. Someone has posted a list of lots of free hosting providers. If you want paid one, then at least first book the domain.

ilias

Broken In
U can go the siliconhouse.net, as they are #1 hosters in india. they r cheap as per cost also. I have a domain reg with them, very good tech support aslo

tuxfan

Technomancer
ilias said:
U can go the siliconhouse.net, as they are #1 hosters in india. they r cheap as per cost also. I have a domain reg with them, very good tech support aslo
But there could be one problem with these guys. They even allot small spaces thereby cluttering up the server. This could result in performance problems. But if it is not too important, then they are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom