Help to set up Mobile Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Padawan
Hi digitians..
Please tell me the procedure to use internet on my pc by using 3110 classic phone as a modem(i have air tel connection)..
Please give me step by step procedure..

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
have you are installed the phone in your computer? i mean the data cable drivers and nokia pc quite?

OP
New

New

Padawan
Let me say what i have done first:D
i connected my new 3110 classic(after saving the settings which i got from air tel) to pc through USB and installed pc suite on my system.After that i went to the option called connect to internet in pc suite.. I finished all steps in that connect to internet options.
What to do next?
Is drivers are required to usb cables which i used to connect my cell?(comp is detecting my cell and i can transfer data between cell and pc easily).
Is there any need of extra settings in internet options????
Please help me..
My airtel one weekly plan has already activated:mad: :mad:

Thanks gigacore....I managed to enable connection...Im replaying using Mobile Office only..
Thanks...

Last edited:

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
U are using a local data cable
thats why ur modem is not geting detected...
use ur pc suite which u get with data cable
or can try new nokia pc suite...
but local made data cable gives lotz of trouble....

valtea

In the zone
AFAIK 3110c does not come with a usb cable. Install PC Suite. check if your phone is connected to the pc suite. then goto connect to the internet, then settings/chose your phone/ select your network operator (airtel India) then cllick on finish.

if your phone have different modes of connecting to your pc then select pc suite and not data storage or printing mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom