Help to make a website

Status
Not open for further replies.

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
I want to create a website, but my budget is very less. So I need one .com domain. Please suggest me a site, where I can buy it very cheaply for first year.

If u know any free webhosting which can provide 100mb space, php, mysql, .htaccess and no forced add on the page. I don't want to post spams in forums to keep the account alive. Please recomend if you know any. I need to send mail from the website also.

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
Like always - if you are serious, buy domain + space. Domain we may get for rs.350 and webspace 10 MB (to start with) with all facilities you mentioned, nearly same - for one yr. It is better to buy both. Free sites may there but there will be some restrictions always.

Also, there are many members in this forum who offer domain names and webspace for very reasonable price. Contact them for good deals.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
I'd suggest you to talk to Ravi...he is a member of this forum and a great webhosting provider...luk for his threads in the Bazaar section.
A .com domain would cost 330 INR per year and 250 INR for 100webspace with all the features...am not very sure about the price....

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
A Com will cost you around Rs 280 for first year,. You can also register using Yahoo who charge just 2$ or Rs 80 for first year but second year prices for renewal are high.

Web Hosting Space cost will depend based on the requirement :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
I'd suggest you to talk to Ravi...he is a member of this forum and a great webhosting provider...luk for his threads in the Bazaar section.

Between..if u are really serious abt a site..than go for a paid service.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Nothing can beat the flexible options a owned webspace gives.
Free hosts may offer PHP but some functions may be disabled.

ahref

In the zone
Free webspace has lot of limitations. There are many hosting provider, which can provide you quality hosting service within your budget, just google it.

OP
debiprasad_sahoo

debiprasad_sahoo

Web Junky 2.0
Sukhdeep Singh said:
A Com will cost you around Rs 280 for first year,. You can also register using Yahoo who charge just 2$ or Rs 80 for first year but second year prices for renewal are high.

Web Hosting Space cost will depend based on the requirement :)

I think yahoo has stopped selling it for $2. If this exists please post the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom