Help shopping at ITWares

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMN

In the zone
First of all im sry to bring this up again.many members have told me that ITWares is trustful but im just worried becouse this is mt first online purchase.

can any one who has experience shopping with them tell me the procedures?
btw im buying a Palit HD4850 Sonic
tq

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
My last purchase was the GeCube HD4850 from him.If you're in Mumbai just contact him on his cell phone & get the card ordered.If you're close to him then might as well pick it up else bear the courier charges to get it delivered.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I hope now you was so clear abt itwares... :D They are good and so no need to worry about that..Just call him and ask him how the payment has to be made....

Last edited:

jetboy

Journeyman
I wanted to purchase a coolmastercabi...so i mailed them first and within a day got a reply back for the price..including all taxes...vat ..etc...so better you mail them first and get the exact price..:)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Admin of ITWares is a digit forum member. His name is Rahul..you can search forum to find his username,

jetboy

Journeyman
First of all im sry to bring this up again.many members have told me that ITWares is trustful but im just worried becouse this is mt first online purchase.

can any one who has experience shopping with them tell me the procedures?
btw im buying a Palit HD4850 Sonic
tq

...So how did it go for you?...do share your experience with us

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
i called him and he gave me his ICICI A/c no. and asked me to transfer the money and then send him my shipping add.
ive done that yest and waiting for his reply.

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
i dint get a reply so i called him....he said he will ship it on Monday or Tuesday and send me the tracking no.!!!

guys does he give a receipt for the products?

Last edited:

lambo

Broken In
@imgame2: I too thought that the bill provided by Rahul is proper and genuine...only later when I was talking to some friends of mine I was informed that since Rahul (Theitware guy) is taking deposits in his savings account and his personal name he cannot provide you will the genuine bill. Indian law doesn't allow you issue bill by taking payment in the savings account. It has to be only through Current Account and in the name of the company. Rahul is taking great risk by doing such thing and if anyone complains to the sales tax authority then he is in big trouble...I was a bit nervous learning all this..but....

@RMN: .....But to us guys its not much of an issue as companies will still provide warranty for products bought from him...phew!!

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
guys Rahul has sent the Card via DTDC and gave me the consignment no.
i tried to track it on their website and i only get an ERROR.

and i just found out that DTDC has a crap service...is it true?
what were your experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom