Help required urgently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepali

Right off the assembly line
I want to creat a autologin url to login to icicidirect.com website
i mean i want to use that url to login from my mobile phone WAP browser

login url : "*secure.icicidirect.com/customer/logon.asp?"

i have captured the post data FML_USR_ID=Deepali&FML_USR_USR_PSSWRD=1310&startin=1&Submit=Login+Now

The post data is sent to
*secure.icicidirect.com/customer/validlogon.asp?

but i dont know how to combine it to form one url

All guru's please help

Last edited:

narangz

Web developer
1. Do not post your Login POST data even if its in encrypted form, anywhere on the internet.
2. It is highly insecure to save your login URL

Although entering just the URL with login details might not work without cookies or other session management techniques but still follow the above suggestions for your own safety.

I suggest you edit your login URL you posted.

Last edited:

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Deepali said:
i have edited the username and password data
But still you should NOT write like this !!

U should write like...
Code:
FML_USR_ID=[i]username[/i]&FML_USR_USR_PSSWRD=[i]password[/i]&startin =1&Submit=Login+Now

and, posting only this link in address bar won't work. U should have session cookies to log in !!

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Deepali, sorry I have no idea about how to do it.

However;don't compromise on your net banking security to save urself a few mins. It is better if u go about it doing the traditional way i.e manual login.

If anybody gets a hang of your phone, you might face problems.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@deepali.. pls delete all info related to you in the following

i have captured the post data FML_USR_ID=usernamei&FML_USR_USR_PSSWRD=password&startin =1&Submit=Login+Now

I recomend you do it right now.. why are you risking youself giving out personal data?

narangz

Web developer
Deepali said:
u mean its not possible for me to creat a autologin url for bookmark

That is what I said is insecure. Banking related information is highly confidential. Typing the information everytime you want to login is worth the time it takes.

The URL bookmark will not work. The websites use cookies or other session management techniques for login purposes. If the URL could work then everyday thousands of accounts would have been hacked.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i have my email login info saved in my browser. approx 10-15 logins saved for different forums and websites, and i need to re-install my xp, is there any way to save all my cookies to the new installation?

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Or if you use Opera, install it in some other directory with a single user profile. No settings will ever be lost even if your windows goes kaput all of a sudden. Thats what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom