help required urgent.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

sankhyag

Right off the assembly line
Dear
members of the vast tchno world
I Beg for ur help

Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me Please help me : :) :)

I requir the solution for this matter fast
I have a very big issue that is I cannot convert my holiday videos to cd either in *.*dat format . Look guys I don't want them to be converted to DVD just VCD in *.*dat is ok for me .(NO mepg or AVI either) and I at my home only cause I would like to compleat it during my summer holidays

*I use Sony TRV33-handycam with the sony image transfer software which converts it to mpeg which is not playable on many vcd players
*I have a computer with winxp and a samsung cd writer USB 2 and USB Cable
Now what else is required pl let me know you name it and i will try to puchase. It should not be xpenceive it Guys please help. Please help me Please help me Please help me

Thanking u
yours faithfuly
sankhyag

ashfame

Padawan
u wanna convert *.mpeg to VCD, right.
Then just burn it in a vcd using nero.
It will itself encode the video in required format.
If this doesn't solve ur prob, let me know

And dude u r posting in the wrong section,
it should be in QnA.

Mods move the thread to QnA.

Nitin_Tyagi

Broken In
You can easily convert your mpeg files to vcd by nero. Just choose the option to create vcd in nero and supply the program your mpeg file. Everyting else will be taken care of by nero.
Only one Precaution:- The speed at which the VCD you will burn should not be more than that of your VCD Player's if you dont Know the speed at which to burn the VCD Just keep it less than 20X(Write speed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom