Help Required in Bit Torrent-Incorrect Peer Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachitar

Journeyman
Hello
I started downloading a 825 MB .avi file through Bit Torrent using Bit Spirit.I reached till 210 MB but then i had to turn off the computer.After i started the computer again by mistake i used Bit Comet to download the.It recognized the previously downloaded 210 MB of it but it didnt download any further.Then i realised my mistake and switched over to Bit Spirit.Even Bit Spirit recognized the 210 MB downloaded already.But then it connects to the tracker,authenticates but then i get the messages:
Building Peer Info
Incorrect Peer Info!
in the log
The "Incorrect Peer Info!" is marked with a red cross.
My all other torrents are working fine except this one.
Can anyone please help?
If neccessary i will send you the torrent file.
Thanking you in anticipation of a favourable reply

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
rachitar said:
After i started the computer again by mistake i used Bit Comet to download the.It recognized the previously downloaded 210 MB of it but it didnt download any further.Then i realised my mistake and switched over to Bit Spirit
Hmm, it's not a mistake, it should be able to download in *ANY TORRENT CLIENT* not the client that you have used b4 to download.

So what if it shows error or some stuffs, the torrent file is running fine naa?

OP
R

rachitar

Journeyman
drgrudge said:
rachitar said:
After i started the computer again by mistake i used Bit Comet to download the.It recognized the previously downloaded 210 MB of it but it didnt download any further.Then i realised my mistake and switched over to Bit Spirit
Hmm, it's not a mistake, it should be able to download in *ANY TORRENT CLIENT* not the client that you have used b4 to download.

So what if it shows error or some stuffs, the torrent file is running fine naa?

Sadly no :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom