Help Required For XDA O2 Please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
I have a Canon PowerShot S2 IS Digital Camera with 1 GB Sandisk Flash Memory Card. I had many precious photos and Videos in it which I accidentally deleted. Since my camera is not recognized as a Drive under Windows XP, I can't run any File Recovery Software on the Memory Card. So, I tried an idea to plug in the 1 GB card into my XDA Neo (Prophet).

Then, I searched and searched and failed to find any file recovery software for XDA O2 Neo. I desperately need to recover those deleted files. Guys, Plzzzzzzzz HELP !!!

Thanx in Advance.

K

krazyfrog

This article was given in the September'05 issue of Digit. Hope it helps you:
"You may indeed be able to recover your photos. It's not 100 percent guaranteed, but it could be that the photos just aren't getting detected, and are still there on the memory card.
You can try and use various software to recover the picture. But remember not to format the card or take any more pictures before you recover the images you seem to have lost.
Software to recover images from a memory card include the following:
Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery 1.2
MediaRecover 3.0
MediaSaver 3.0.7.1
Digital Photo Recovery 2.0.3"
Source: Digit September '05

OP
rockthegod

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Thanx teknophobia and Crazyfrog for your suggestions. :)

the actual problem is the Camera is not getting detected as a removable drive. Instead it is showing up in Windows explorer as an imaging device, which can be accessed as a drive. But I tried all sorts of recovery softwares and it seems everything is in vain and I have to buy a memory card reader.

Still, if anyone can find any file recovery software for XDA O2 (Windows Mobile 5.0), it will be extremely helpful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom