help related to blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

appu

Knowledge Nomad
I have created a blog on blogger long time ago......i didnt update it for long time but now i am interested in it...and i am willing to post and be online for 2-3 hours for the blog.

Wat i wann know is how can i earn money wit adsense using my blog and and suggestions for improving my blog...
heres the link to it
*4urmobileonly.blogspot.com/

just made a new one dumped the old one

Last edited:

anand1

In the zone
Try to concentrate on ur contents for initial months. You are definitely not going to earn in starting. Try to have large no of visitors and think for earning.

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
i wil post soon and i know that i wil not earn anything so soon.....anymore suggestions

anand1

In the zone
try having unique contents. Clean look easily handled links and user friendly environment.

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
hey anand1 check now how is it now
also members plz check and advice me...i need ur help

I have created the blog and added content and also registered on adsense....so when wil ads start cuming on my blog??? and can some one explain this adsense working properly...i didnt understand it from the site.

Last edited:
OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
ahref
i have added adsense codes from the page element option and i had registered off also...but still it hasent appeared ....does it take 2-3 days time for it to be added???

Gigacore
Checked ur blog its nice...like the template...too kool..

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
appu said:
I have created a blog on blogger long time ago......i didnt update it for long time but now i am interested in it...and i am willing to post and be online for 2-3 hours for the blog.

Wat i wann know is how can i earn money wit adsense using my blog and and suggestions for improving my blog...
heres the link to it
*4urmobileonly.blogspot.com//

just made a new one dumped the old one
Why not you try sites that pay u for blogging
Just google it

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
nope i didnt....check it out its working...maybe there was a link problem there...have edited it......now check and give ur suggestions for it
also wann know why this is happening?
*i12.tinypic.com/5y3759k.png

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Try disabling Adblocker and then view your site. Ads can be seen at my side. Please check size of topmost ad...you are using 768 version but should be using 468x60 size there. Also why are you using 4 ad blocks? Google allows only 3. Since you used 4 adblocks so the 4th one is blank.

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
i have not installed any adblocker at all.....
and coz i havent seen my ads properly ao i dont know abt the ad placement at all....
so any help for this adblockers???

OP
appu

appu

Knowledge Nomad
i have seen in opera/ie/firefox in all of them i get the same problem...no ads seen in my blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom