help regrding picture quality

TechnoBOY

Padawan
hai my frind bought a new tv
sony,it has built in wifi
connected to it but cannot share viaa wifi direct and how to mirror screen
he has airtel dth the picture quality is very poor is it because of airtel or tv

tkin

Back to school!!
hai my frind bought a new tv
sony,it has built in wifi
connected to it but cannot share viaa wifi direct and how to mirror screen
he has airtel dth the picture quality is very poor is it because of airtel or tv
Cannot comprehend your post, please write properly.

tkin

Back to school!!
k , sorry 4 that
my friend brought a new tv ,its sony bravia,the picture quality is very bad is it because of dth(airtel) or tv

- - - Updated - - -

kk sorry
If its a HDTV then you need to get HD DTH to get good picture qualit. By default DTH puts out dvd quality pics which is not even half of full 1080p resolution supported by HDTVs. So options are to either sit back 6-8 feet, or get a HD DTH connection.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, that and also if he already has a HD connection then make sure 1080i is selected. When the idiots of AirTel came to setup the connection, they by default set it at 480p, I immediately said why didn't you select 1080i, the guy confidently said all are same, and I ****ing believed that and even kept it on that setting for 3 days :|

OP
TechnoBOY

TechnoBOY

Padawan
If its a HDTV then you need to get HD DTH to get good picture qualit. By default DTH puts out dvd quality pics which is not even half of full 1080p resolution supported by HDTVs. So options are to either sit back 6-8 feet, or get a HD DTH connection.
even i have dth[ dish tv] [not hd] but mine is way clearer and i think airtel coverage is low in here ,

Minion

Conversation Architect
Yeah, that and also if he already has a HD connection then make sure 1080i is selected. When the idiots of AirTel came to setup the connection, they by default set it at 480p, I immediately said why didn't you select 1080i, the guy confidently said all are same, and I ****ing believed that and even kept it on that setting for 3 days :|

Make sure you change it to auto,your tv has much better up scaling capability than your d2h BOX.

Top Bottom