(Help)Regarding Certification...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajan_sihra

Right off the assembly line
hey ,
my self rajan i have completed 5th sem of mca and mine last sem is a traning. having a % abt 68 in mca. and now i m confuse what to do next.i have 6 month with me and i wanna go in system adminstration field or in netwroking.is these fileds good for being a mca or these field more suited to btech students.i mean to say is these ceritification will go well with my mca or i should move to programming language certification. if its okay for me to go in system adminstration or in networking then what certification i should choose.
i don't wanna do mircosoft certified certification,just wanna do linux and cisco cerifications.
so what type of certification i should choose. those have a scope for me to get a job. and what kind of pay scale i can get after these certifications.

i have decided to start this topic after looking at this
*www.jetkingjaipur.org/placement.html

5000rs , and they have done ccna i suppose

thnakx in advance
sorry if i said any thing wrong or repeated any thing in my post.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ok correct post , but verify before you posting because this was the frequently asked question in our forum,

Coming to your query i am CCNA and currently network administrator for a software company in hyderabad, i also selected for HP and waiting for their offer letter, ok any how it is good choice to build up a career in computer networking / hardware, but remember jobs / interview calls will come only more amd more stuff and technologies are placed in your resume, for this plan accordingly.One more thing certification is not a mandatory but it is good for interviewer to select you among the other candiates if you are certified,

My suggestion is do courses on both
1. LAN (microsoft)
2. WAN (cisco)

both the packages will come for you around 12000

nowadays companies are seeing network jobs for candiates having who got their MCA / B.Tech, so no problem for you ,

free to msg here for further queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom