Help regading Web Hosting service......!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhavesh_mca

Right off the assembly line
hey ppl........... this is bhavesh here..... doing MCA....... i soon planning to desing website for the small scale business........ with current scope of static webpages...... which will consist of all the product discription..... now i m looking out for some good web hosting service providers.... i surfed net and got lot of them..... having range of charges.... so can u all techies out here... help me to choose best of them.. if u know any best of them pls suggest me as soon as possible.....one more thing...... indian hosting service is compatively cheaper than all othere..... are they trusted??? hey techies looking out for some reply soon.........!!!!!
thanx

ahref

In the zone
Sukhdeep is providing reliable services. You can also check out mine at *www.ewebguru.com/

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Why not use some free host. Many are there without ads. Just google. If you are going to design a w/site running on ASP, then u will hv to search for some paid host only coz ASP is not avail. for free. While if u are goin to design the site on PHP, then more than 1000 free hosts are available.

ahref

In the zone
The Unknown said:
Why not use some free host. Many are there without ads. Just google. If you are going to design a w/site running on ASP, then u will hv to search for some paid host only coz ASP is not avail. for free. While if u are goin to design the site on PHP, then more than 1000 free hosts are available.
If someone is searching Restaurant, don't tell the path to Gurudwara for free Lungar.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
bhavesh_mca said:
hey hiii................!!
thanx for reply........ hey if u can mail me any of ur contact no..... on bhavesh.gawade@gmail.com...... looking out to talk with u...... personally........!!!!

Hi,

Thanks for interest. You can use the Contact form on this page www.host4cheap.org/support, helps us to keep a track of everything :)

hard_rock

Salieri Family
If your static pages size is less than 75MB then I recommend you www.asmallorange.com which offers 75MB,3GB bandwidth with all scripting support for 25$/YEAR. Best for small sites and blogs.
Their support is too good..You get replies in few hours.. Pretty fast..
Till now I havent encountered any kinda problems in their service.. If you want QUALITY in SERVICE then go for this service with your eyes closed..

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Just go here and look at many free web hosting websites *www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/free_hosts_01.php

I recommend *www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/reviews/4000Webs.php
or *www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/reviews/AwesomeWebspace.php
or *www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/reviews/FreeWeb-7.php

Best is *www.absolutely-free-hosting.com/reviews/AwesomeWebspace.php

OP
B

bhavesh_mca

Right off the assembly line
hey ppl thanx for reply.... just now going through all the web osting options.... will ask some queries soon........ keep your support with me.... thanx.............!!!!

hey i had looked at paid plans on this service..... www.TechieHost.org is the size allocated by them is enough for static web pages... initially pages wont be high number... but i need to think of future expansion also now...... atleast for next 2 yrs.........!!!!!

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
bhavesh_mca said:
hey ppl thanx for reply.... just now going through all the web osting options.... will ask some queries soon........ keep your support with me.... thanx.............!!!!

hey i had looked at paid plans on this service..... www.TechieHost.org is the size allocated by them is enough for static web pages... initially pages wont be high number... but i need to think of future expansion also now...... atleast for next 2 yrs.........!!!!!
No need to worry abt space.You can always upgrade the space upto any (may be 5-6 Gb)...no worry abt that.

And price will be always attractive.PM me if you are interested.You can have a trial also.I can give free trial hosting of 10 days.If you get satisfied..than only purchase from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom