help!!!!! RAID !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone,

i was trying to set up raid 0 in my comp....but smhow things got screwed up....it says that some file is c0rrupt in the floppy in which i hav the raid drivers.....i m using nvdia raid setup tool which comes with my asus a8n-sli mb,
n i created the driver disk using automatic disk creation tool.......despite many attempts it keeps repeating the same error message...
any clue??

cheers

shovik

Banned
try going to your Device Manager and seeing if anyting is poping up with a Red Exclamation ! or Yellow ? mark. If you NVRAID is showing up here, try doing a manual update of the driver (right clicking on the device, and selecting properties) and try installing the driver this way (also selecting the location of the correct driver as well).

Make sure you're using the most up to date NForce4 driver off the NVidia website...and the appropriate Driver for your motherboard (I think there are few different NForce4 Foreware drivers).

Another question :: While you were installing Windows, did you press F6 during Windows Setup and install the SATA/RAID drivers at that point? If you didn't I believe it will not detect the SATA/RAID options on your motherboard, and from that point on the device will not be detected correctly.

Regards,
Shovik.

OP
kichu_overclocked

kichu_overclocked

Broken In
thankx yaar, i tried all that....it is a problem with my nvdia raid driver...i downloaded the latest ones n put it in a floppy when i set up raid....n it worked!!!!

cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom