help @ POP sot

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddragon

In the zone
4 years ago I played prince of persia for the last time / then again from yesterday . this time it is POP SOT ....many have played it and rated it very high . the camera is bit confusing anyway I am stuck in just 2% so asking help .
I have to get the dagger ( i am in maharaja's vault ) So I went upto the left side of the statue ,and the dagger lies at the statue's head . I am not getting how I can go up there . I am at its left shoulder but I found no way to jump that much high to go over to the head . Generally I play games without any cheat/faq ...so just looking for a little help .

sakumar79

Technomancer
@ankush, he probably meant one of the earlier games (POP, POP2 or POP3d)... As deathvirus_me said, you have to wall jump... That means (in case you dont know), face the wall opposite to the side of the statue, run to it and use the special key to run up it and as you run up it, press jump. Repeat the jump key and you will jump from the wall to the statue sidewall until you reach the top...

Arun

OP
R

reddragon

In the zone
thanks , lets see ,thats means I dont have to wall-jump through the statue...but through the wall beside it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom