Help out counter strike newbies play and stand on their feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
whats the aim

@sagssall4u whats the thread objective, simply can't make out what u want to know or acheive??? the posts have no head nor tail

OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
There are many players playing CS who dont know how to play at alll . they dont know how to use the guns so i thought there are many pro's who know CS as their own backyard so ... give them hints thats it

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
buy gun - on cing target - aim rite at head/neck region - let go 2-3 bullets - continue till samne wala is dead..
this is the best tip.master this and then go on to some pro tips.and oh yeah..play against bots to start up and master it.

p.s i am in no way a pro.:D..just the genral tips i have received from my frens who play it really well..in fact one plays for the wolf clan.:D

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
add to above: forget about the existence of the real world...even your immediate surroundings...also spend most of your waking hours playing the game.......

shaunak

Tux Fan
i think the aim of this post is to collect some noobie tips;
here r some i find usefull:
1) if u cant beat em bunny hop em. repetedly jump till the other gur finishes his clip trying to hit u then strike back.
2) reload when u have spare time. reload in middle of the clip and dont worry abt the ammo getting over. its better to finish ammo then die with loads of it.
3) take cover for gods sake
^^

OP
S

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i play with some pro's and let me tell u that i am not one . so while playing clans i get tensed up that if i dont perform i may get kicked off . so anyone who knows the rules of clans like scores and many things pls let us know

slashworkninja

Right off the assembly line
Re

Please how many of you play CS source? or do you play Some other version. Where can I find servers in india with a low ping?

These are the newbie questions one should ask

jitubhai

Broken In
here r some tips to improve ur skills
(1) do this (if u have cs 1.6) go to console (press the button '~") . type bot_knivesonly 1. practice for headshots. coz that's the best way to kill. always duck while shooting coz tht improves the accuracy. don't do the fawara thing. shoot 2 bullets at a time. take ur time 2 aim at the head.
(2) for ct's buy m4a1. for t buy ak47. always buy a kevlar.
(3) this is imp. master magnum. coz its a single-shot gun
BOL

hmmmmm well if u r seriously in need of some tips then goto IGC or IPL......... u`ll find many such posts there and 4 the rules nd stuff 4 the clan matches the best place to look 4 them is WCG......... u will get all the official internationally followed rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom