HELP ON SOUND CARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolrupesh

Right off the assembly line
I HAVE CREATIVE SBS 2.1 370 SURROUND SPEAKERS. I HAVE INTEL 865GBF MAIN BOARD WHICH HAS ON BOARD SOUND MAX DIGITAL AUDIO WHICH DOES NOT GIVE THAT MUCH GOOD SOUND.SO I HAVE DECIDED TO PURCHASE A GOOD SOUND CARD.WILL A SOUND CARD MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE SOUND I HERE AND IF IT WILL THEN WHICH WILL BE THE BEST SOUND CARD THAT I SHOULD PURCHASE

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Firstly, go easy on that CapsLock. Secondly, if you want to pair the SBS speakers with a good soundcard, then it's not a good idea. If really want to feel the difference in sound, then get a good soundcard+speakers combination. Esle, you will not notice a difference.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Get a good speaker like say............. Creative Inspire 5200 and Creative Sound Blaster Live DE 5.1 channel soundcard. This is a mid budget suggestion. Maybe outdated but still effective. By the way for 2.1 speaker onboard sound solution is enough. And how could 2.1 speaker be surround system (for surround sound a minimum setup of 4.1 channel speaker is required).

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Are you sure about this? On my PC, SoundMAX is better (in sound quality) than any SBLive card. I've seen the same results on other PCs too. SoundMAX is really good. Better update your drivers, or get an Audigy series soundcard.

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i have attached SONY speakers to my onboard sound card. this is a gr8 combination and gives me a hell of sound quality.
I have MSI KT4 mobo

G

gxsaurav

onboard Soundmax audio on 865GBF is better then Sound blastre Live, a lot better & cheap

if U wan't a good sound card, I would say go for Sound Blaster audigy 2 Value or ZS with Logitech X-230 speakers, for 2.1 channel

goobimama

 Macboy
it would be useless to buy a new soundcard to pair with the sbs speakers that you have got. Instead get a better speaker system...(I know many have said it in this thread, but I just want to give my opinion...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom