Help on buying a mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blended Pain

Right off the assembly line
Please help with some suggestions for buying a new mobile. My budget is from 10-20k. Preferably around 15k, will go for 20k only if its really worth it.
Here are my requirements: (in order of priority)

1. It should not be too flashy or 'teenagerish' . I won't buy walkman (w550 or w800) just because of that. Though it should look good, stylish yet classy.

2. Sound quality. Since I will be using it primarily for buisness purposes which requires alot of negotiation on the phone, this is essential.

3. Properly spaced keys. I also do alot of texts for buisness so this is important. NOTE : I do not however, require a mobile with a keyboard.

4. Sturdy. It should not be too sensitive. I don't want it to stop working after a single fall. (or ten for that matter)

5. Value for money. Everything after point 5 is secondary I don't wan't my budget to increase because of those. However, the phone should be cool enough to have the 'ooh' appeal.

6. Features. Buisness applications like word editors, excel, internet connectivity, bluetooth etc.
Music playback, good camera, video recording etc. come next.
A good starting memory is also a plus.

Any suggestions ?

Anand_RF

Journeyman
Posted in the wrong forum.... I'm sure it'll be moved tho.
I'd say the N series should be perfect for you, if you want business applications and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom