Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Hi guys,

I am in need of help from anyone who can. I am in my final year of engineering and have to make a project. I have selected a project ie. Virtual Keyboard which will basically do this: *www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com/ but will be a more basic implementation. Now, I don't know what you guys might think but I find this to be seriously cool when the other douches of my college are using last year projects & projects from other colleges.

But, here is the problem, the retarded professors of my college feel that this project is useless and has no real life application and therefore are rejecting it. Trust me, there is only 1 professor who understood what we are trying to do.

As it stands, due to "no application" according to bunch of doofus professors they want to reject the project.

I however want to go ahead with it and want someone to get me a sponsorship letter from some known electronics related company. I DON'T want money, just a letter so that I can show and get on with my project.

Thank you.

hey man can do some visual work... my knowledge is limited to just cpp so any visual worx just leave reply.... sounds cool

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
looks nice !

but remember some serious low level hardcore language programming is needed.

Pathik

Google Bot
Haha me too. :p
BTW, from what I know, you can float your own fake company or check out some nearby computer hardware shop. They should help you. Colleges dont check that much.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Dude! You guys have no idea about the frustration levels. If it wasn't for my friend I would have been suspended from engineering by now.

But, here is the problem, the retarded professors of my college feel that this project is useless and has no real life application and therefore are rejecting it. Trust me, there is only 1 professor who understood what we are trying to do.
There you go...
As it stands, due to "no application" according to bunch of doofus professors they want to reject the project.
that's bcoz they need the crappy old wired bulky things that put up the whole desk and make a lot of fkin dust on itself so that it can be replaced with new ones and then write reviews then increase their blog traffic and so on...
down down profs
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/3.png
I however want to go ahead with it and want someone to get me a sponsorship letter from some known electronics related company. I DON'T want money, just a letter so that I can show and get on with my project.
Well that's a good confidence.... jiyo mere bhai... Best of luck....*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/2.png

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
for getting a Sponsorship letter, you need to work on this project. you can't talk in air

make a detailed project report on how you plan to make this project and what advantages it offers. what materials are used, what the technology behind it.
Its basic working principal etc etc

and lastly, The costs should be low.
Who will pay 8k for a keyboard. it should be around 1k or 2k :)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
I will divulge on it in the coming days on my blog, once I get it rolling. Will post in the Blogger's Corner.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Manan : Will a letter from any company do? may be I can ask my boss to check with this. :).
send me some details abt your project.

slugger

Banned
@manan
u should try attending one of those startup meets. maybe one of them is currently working on someting similar and will take you up on your idea

not sure abt E&TC, but in Mech when we approach a company for a company project, they take us on for projects they alredy intend to work on to design something the company needs. We join their design team and assist them in it.

not heard of any big Indian peripheral mfg who is into this thing - i dont keep track of such development though :)

recieved newsletters from indiblogger which had informed abt these meets. one was to be held in M'bai

offered no help, but u mite wan2 look in that direction :)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Well, it seems that there is internal politics going on. A blog post after some days.

@Charan, thanks will talk to you over MSN later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom