help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanjagga

Broken In
Guys as usual i need ur help

I have 1 prob in my PC.
The prob is that i cant copy and paste anything anywhere in my pc.

When ever i tries to copy something and then pasting a same text appeared always "hello!".
so i want ur help

plz! help me.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
I think I know what the problem is, and if so, the solution is easy!:D

The spurious "hello!" comes from a hidden HTML code that defines a type of stationery that often seems to get used in websites (forum postings, etc.)

The code only appears once the HTML text has been converted to DOC.:mad:

The easiest way to avoid it is simply, instead of merely 'pasting' (Ctrl + V in MS Word), use the Edit drop-down menu and choose the command 'paste special' instead — that way you can choose 'unformatted text', which should get rid of such rubbish — or if you're lucky, you might even be able to use 'RTF-formatted text', which would at least preserve some of the more important formatting.:p :p

I hope this helps, please do let us know!:D :D

OP
amanjagga

amanjagga

Broken In
debsuvra said:
I think I know what the problem is, and if so, the solution is easy!:D

The spurious "hello!" comes from a hidden HTML code that defines a type of stationery that often seems to get used in websites (forum postings, etc.)

The code only appears once the HTML text has been converted to DOC.:mad:

The easiest way to avoid it is simply, instead of merely 'pasting' (Ctrl + V in MS Word), use the Edit drop-down menu and choose the command 'paste special' instead — that way you can choose 'unformatted text', which should get rid of such rubbish — or if you're lucky, you might even be able to use 'RTF-formatted text', which would at least preserve some of the more important formatting.:p :p

I hope this helps, please do let us know!:D :D
But how can i copy URLs and other data

Is there any way to remove it?

I have 2 os in my system
It is working fine in VIsta but creating prob in XP.
plz help me!

very disturbed because of this.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
looks like some prank ... that changed a registry entry or some low threat virus like the use IE wala .... do an online av chk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom