help needed..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireblues

Broken In
there is a file named IPH.PH in my C:....
whats this?....:shock:

and
what is the purpose of Dr Watson.... in windows:shock:

and
while i am clicking the "Play all" from Music tasks in the folder where i hav stored my songs... the Move items dialog box opens: after cancelling Copy items dialog box opens, then only i am hearing my songs playing in my winamp 5.08e........
whats the problem?
:arrow: (OS: Win XP home SP2)

help me guys..... :roll: [/b]

saROMan

QA Juggler
IPH.PH is the phone home data file for the AOL client software (AOL 6.0
though AOL 8.0).

It can be deleted if necessary, but should't really be causing anyone a problem.

Dr. Watson for Windows is a program error debugger

The information obtained and logged by Dr. Watson is the information needed by technical support groups to diagnose a program error for a computer running Windows. A text file (Drwtsn32.log) is created whenever an error is detected, and can be delivered to support personnel by the method they prefer. You also have the option of creating a crash dump file, which is a binary file that a programmer can load into a debugger.

If a program error occurs, Dr. Watson will start automatically. To start Dr. Watson, click Start, click Run, and then type drwtsn32. To start Dr. Watson from a command prompt, change to the root directory, and then type drwtsn32.

Complete info Here

D

Deleted member 5901

saROMan said:
IPH.PH is the phone home data file for the AOL client software (AOL 6.0
though AOL 8.0).

It can be deleted if necessary, but should't really be causing anyone a problem.

Dr. Watson for Windows is a program error debugger

The information obtained and logged by Dr. Watson is the information needed by technical support groups to diagnose a program error for a computer running Windows. A text file (Drwtsn32.log) is created whenever an error is detected, and can be delivered to support personnel by the method they prefer. You also have the option of creating a crash dump file, which is a binary file that a programmer can load into a debugger.

If a program error occurs, Dr. Watson will start automatically. To start Dr. Watson, click Start, click Run, and then type drwtsn32. To start Dr. Watson from a command prompt, change to the root directory, and then type drwtsn32.

Complete info Here

take saROMan's advise its good !!!!

Cheers !!!! :wink: :!:

OP
F

fireblues

Broken In
while i am clicking the "Play all" from Music tasks in the folder where i hav stored my songs... the Move items dialog box opens: after cancelling Copy items dialog box opens, then only i am hearing my songs playing in my winamp 5.08e........
whats the problem?
:arrow: (OS: Win XP home SP2)

help me guys..... :roll: [/b]

well thank u friend
but whats my third problem?(quoted text) :(
do u know something about that[/quote]

D

Deleted member 5901

thatz a bug in winamp 5.08e i was getting that till I reverted back to 5.05 !!!

Cheers !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom