Help needed with Driv3r and GTA:SA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalyan

Journeyman
Hi friends..
I have recently installed Driv3r and GTA:SA on my pc.

Driv3r: I find the controlling the car is so uncomfortable. Do I need a joystick to do it good? I have played GTA: ViceCity , NFS:pU, NFS:HP2, NFS:UG, NFS:UG2. I am comfortable with games on kbd. but I find this game to be so annoying to control the cars. Am I the only one to feel that? Is the game good? Please I need some info abt this game. On the first mission, where I need to follow the cop, the mission ends before I go to the car or get the car to the first right turn. Why is this and How could they expect me to go on foot to the car and drive so fast in a very less time? Please explain..

GTA:SA: this game is so good except I find the camera is a bit annoying while I drive. I need to control the camera as well as the car. In previous versions, the camera used to follow the car comfortably. Is there a way to change the camera position and rotate with the car? I changed it to 'mouse controls direction' thing and found some more difficulty with the traffic.(felt like Halo warthog but felt annoying). Please suggest me a way to change the camera position in this game..

Thanks in advance

What.. no one to answer??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Kalyan said:
GTA:SA: this game is so good except I find the camera is a bit annoying while I drive. I need to control the camera as well as the car. In previous versions, the camera used to follow the car comfortably. Is there a way to change the camera position and rotate with the car? I changed it to 'mouse controls direction' thing and found some more difficulty with the traffic.(felt like Halo warthog but felt annoying). Please suggest me a way to change the camera position in this game..

Thanks in advance

What.. no one to answer??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

You can't do anything about it except changing the camera to farthest position.This irritates me sometimes too.Can't say about ur Driv3r query as I don't have that game.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Kalyan said:
Driv3r: I find the controlling the car is so uncomfortable. Do I need a joystick to do it good? I have played GTA: ViceCity , NFS:pU, NFS:HP2, NFS:UG, NFS:UG2. I am comfortable with games on kbd. but I find this game to be so annoying to control the cars. Am I the only one to feel that? Is the game good? Please I need some info abt this game. On the first mission, where I need to follow the cop, the mission ends before I go to the car or get the car to the first right turn. Why is this and How could they expect me to go on foot to the car and drive so fast in a very less time? Please explain..

The game sucks big time.Missions are very annonying and boring.The controllers of cars is terrible and you are not the only guy.Thats why this game got Mediocre (3.9) rating from Gamespot. ;)

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Kalyan said:
Thanks for the info guyz.. uninstalling....:arrow:

Hey,no need to uninstall the game just because Third eye told you the game sucks.If u like it u can continue playing it.no pressure from us,mate.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom