===help needed!! to all NOKIA users ====

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hello,

i bought samsungx700 . i activated my Airtel GPRS. i installed PC suite. i connected to the net at one shot.

but..

i thought of connectin NOKIA 7250i to net(my mom's fone). so i bought DKU 5 cable.i hooked it up to my fone. i ran the nokia PC suite 6.81. it recognized my fone at once. i downloaded the modem drivers from nokia's website. now the problem I CANNOT CONNECT TO THE NET.

i m using the DKU 5 data cable to connect to net .

WHAT IS WRONG?? AFTER I INSTALLED THE MODEM, its shows a modem " Nokia 7250i Cable" connected at "Port COM1". i made a dial up connection. but running this, it fails to connect to my modem....

please help me guys!!! i believe all NOKIA fones connect 2 net in the same manner. please tell me what settings u guys use!!

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!

Last edited:

chandy

Banned
guy. i too have the same problem on my nokia 6270. i think it is due to the wrong selection of ports. the one thing you have to do is carefully read the manual . visit Link removed think that the answer for this will be in this blog.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
hey chandy, where is the manual? i think the site peopl have updated the manual. can u plz mail me the manual at please don't post email links here
thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

assasin

Banned
@panacea amc Com1 is assigned to the serial port of the pc (the one on the back pannel).Its better to install ur modem on another port.Also before installing the modem,remember to uncheck all options from the Nokia Connection Manager,do this also before connecting to the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom