Help needed SA not working

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by neyo, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neyo

neyo New Member

hello guys, just finished downloading SA (4.7GB). i have the following configuaration, intel p4 1.8Ghz, 256MB ram, 845GL chipset(intel extreme graphics) and have all directx 9.0c compatible graphics and sound card drivers. the problem is when i start SA, the game runs till the credits video is over (or when the copyright notice is displayed) and exits abruptly to the desktop. please help me to solve this problem, i've wasted time on downloading 4.7GB of stuff. i heard that SA runs fine on intel extreme graphics. what could be the problem?

2. drvarunmehta

drvarunmehta New Member

You can't ask for help regarding a pirated game. The post will get locked as soon as an admin or mod sees it. There are forums that will help with these kind of queries. Look elsewhere.

3. Stalker

Stalker New Member

my friend has a similar config & GTA:SA ran well at low quality

btw...........don't ask 4 help abt a pirated game, the thread will get locked.

4. paul_007

paul_007 New Member

game will definitly run on ur system , but no one will help regarding pirated games here

5. pra_2006

pra_2006 A S S E M B L E

hey man if u need some help for this game go to www.mgforums.com or www.fileforums.com then best site ever to get problems solve of games but u have to register there okay

6. executioner

executioner New Member

u don't have to tell the story how u got it.u could have just asked why it did'nt run and that's all.no problemmo

7. install the latest graphics drivers, my frnd has the same hardware u hve and it works very fine on his system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.