Help needed: Camera phone < 6000/-

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
I am looking for a camera phone under 6000/- rupees for my sister. I found LG C2500 very good. Whats your suggestion? I have heard that it has battery issues. My search criteria is a vga camera (must) and fm reciever, loud speaker and gprs modem (optional but preferable). C2500 caught my attention bcos of its 60mb mem and ability to play mp3s. Is it a good buy?
Guys, would you like to suggest any other mobile. I don' have any apprehension with any companies.

thanks in advance.

True Geek

Journeyman
Consider SE K300i too......

* Screen: TFT display, 65,536 colours, 128 x 128 pixels
* Built-in camera with VGA resolution (640 x 480 pixels) and 4x digital zoom(just as u need)
* Video recorder
* Sound recorder
* MP3 player / video player (MPEG4)
* 40-voice polyphonic ringtones
* Ringtone composer (MusicDJ™)
* Voice controls
* Embedded & downloadable Java games
* MMS (multimedia messaging) with MMS templates
* Predictive text input
* Wallpaper & screensaver
* Picture phonebook
* Organiser
* Connectivity: USB, Infrared, RS232 cable
* Sync ML
* Synchronisation PC
* Memory: 12 Mbytes
* WAP 2.0, GPRS
* High Speed Data (HSCSD - up to 28.8 kbps)
* Vibration alert
* Triband (GSM 1800, GSM 900, GSM 1900)
* Size: 100 x 45 x 19 mm
* Weight: 85g
* Talktime: 7 hours
* Battery standby: 300 hours

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Yes, se k300i is a good piece to have. I am using it from pat 13 months with no problems. Further it was rated 4th in digit mid range mobiles.

OP
shivkumar

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
Thanks all of you guys. Actually what attracted most about the LG C2500 is its huge memory for this range of phone. But i am doubtful about its reception, sound quality and battery life. My friends have K300i and 3220 and i like both of them. Can some one give me their view on performance of 6610i and 6020.
Another doubt i have is out of SE or nokia camera which will perform better?

True Geek

Journeyman
casanova said:
Further it was rated 4th in digit mid range mobiles.

That means it doesn't deserve 4th place.:D
Digit articles are generally Cr@p, and the mobile review last time was one of the worst piece of article ever written.:mad:

Coming back to the topic,
shivkumar said:
Another doubt i have is out of SE or nokia camera which will perform better?
As far as your last doubt, its a well known fact that SE cam outperform Nokia Cam on any given day.:cool:

freakanomics

Broken In
lg c2500 is a gud choice but the absence of bluetooth weighs against it heavily....k300i wud be a gud choice considering its features and battery life......but look out for the 3220-u get vga cam and EDGE too...u cud go for the motorola l6 too(bluetooth enabled,even though small display)....and as for cameras,it's sure that the se fones have better cams than nokia...., and True Geek, i think u should change ur mind......Digit articles are the best(not always,agreed)....and their mobile-review was xcellent( got 2 agree).....
And Shivkumar,Go 4 the lg c2500,gud choice....

OP
shivkumar

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
Thanks all of you guys,
Finally decided to go for K300i better cam than nokia and 12 mb mem. I came to know from few friends that LG C2500 battery don't last more than 1 day in normal use with cam in use even less.
Any idea of cost in cochin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom