Help needed again!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

atin

Broken In
my comp is crap .im thinking of gettin a new one,now my keyboard has started behaving wierdly.some buttons just dont work,like the down arrow,i cant apply brake in NFS,there are many other keys showing same behaviour,i cleaned it but to no avail.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Try cleaning the PS2 port, both in M/B & the Keyboard's.

& you can REASSIGN the KEY for Brake, like you can reassign the "Brake" (Down-arrow) key to "M".

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
u r k/b must be old buy a new k/b how much it cost mere rs 900/-
it will work fine
OR
try reinstalling the drivers there was a virus in my comp that :D controlls my mouse!!!!!!! and make my webcam not work !!funny na
so check through antivirus s/w
If the problem still exist try cleaning it by a method by alcohol

OK

Sourabh

Laptoping
It is not a problem with the keyboard. It is an old bug within the game. There was a similar issue with turning left/right on Nitroboost (forgot the name for it UG2 :p)If you assign some other key for direction change and it still doesnt work, in all probability its that bug. I know of it coz a friend of mine complained the same. I don't know if they have fixed this but getting the latest update for your NFS game version, should solve the problem.

OP
atin

atin

Broken In
No the prob is not with game the buttons do not work at all,even in notepad or any other app.
my keyboard is logitech and merely 1 yr old.
do i have to buy a new keyboard since really my keyboard is a good one except 4 this minor prob
PS:to S18000rpm ofcourse i knew i can change the button 4 brake.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
@atin, well dude, the way you addressed your problem, it seemed to me that the problem was only while playing the game.

Anyways, if cleaning the ports didnt help, then get a friends KeyBoard & test whether the Problem is with the Keyboard or the Motherboard Ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom