Help:: need drivers for VISTA HUAWEI smart AX MT841 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudheer17682

Broken In
Help::

I got a new Laptop with VIsta Home Basic Preloaded..

I need the drivers for the HUAWEI Smart Ax MT841 for the DATAONE BROADBAND connection....

Please help.....

senthilvels

Right off the assembly line
HUAWEI Smart AX MT 841 Driver

You do not require any driver if you connect modem thru Ethernet (as suggested by Gowtham.)

However, if you need to connect thru USB, then the following file may be of helpful to you. It is working for XP but I don't know about Vista.

*rapidshare.com/files/61340319/SmartAX_MT841_USB_driver.zip

Inform whether it could solve your problem.

oshin

HUAWEI Smart AX MT 841 Driver

You do not require any driver if you connect modem thru Ethernet (as suggested by Gowtham.)

However, if you need to connect thru USB, then the following file may be of helpful to you. It is working for XP but I don't know about Vista.

*rapidshare.com/files/61340319/SmartAX_MT841_USB_driver.zip

Inform whether it could solve your problem.

Its the same driver supplied with modem and I downloaded the driver from the link but not able to install as its not supporting Vista

clintiii

Start setup of the modem driver.when requested connect the modem. and u can see installation status on the system tray(where windows time is shown). when its shows the message driver installed and ur hardware is ready to use . dnt wait for setup application to finish.. jst go to start menu and click restart. i hope this work with u. in ma case it worked wll in vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom