Not open for further replies.

technoteen

Journeyman
hi guys
i have windows xp sp2 running on
p4 1.7
mercury motherboard with 845gl chipset
384 ddr ram
i use turbo c and dos a lot, if i go to full screen mode in dos or turbo c it works alright but when i exit it the screen becomes blank :shock:. the system is not hanged (cause i able to hear my songs being played and i can even start programs using keys on keyboard :wink: ).
i have tried it in win xp, win xp with sp1 as well.:cry:
i have even tried installing different driver versions for my vido card (intel 845 gl):cry:
this problem occurs only with 16 bit applications, other full screen applications work fine :?:
my motherboard does not supports agp card :!:

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
try running the tc.exe in compatibility mode of win98 . u get an option if u go to the executable files properties page .

OP
T

technoteen

Journeyman
i tried that as well running it in compatiblity mode for all the options but result was same.
the problem is not only with tc its even with normal command prompt

OP
T

technoteen

Journeyman
i had said in earlier post as well and now also, compatibility mode for turbo c is not helping.
after sp2, compatilbilty is not available for simple command propmt(it sayas it is a part of win xp)
i tried this thing on a friends pc who had installed win xp from same cd and didnt had any problem.
thats why i feel its a problem due to graphics card.
please if someone has a 845gl card please try this on your systems and post the results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom