1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

help me ....

Discussion in 'QnA (read only)' started by romesh4458, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romesh4458

romesh4458 New Member

my system is shutting down by itshelf.......i did not found any virus in pc....so pls help me

2. Desmond David

Desmond David Destroy Erase Improve

Can you give details about what exactly happens?

3. anubhav_har

anubhav_har New Member

I think if its not a Virus then your Windows is corrupted. .try reinstalling Windows..

4. sakumar79

sakumar79 Active Member

Shutting down of pc can be caused by a wide variety of reasons ranging from viruses to driver conflicts to hardware problems.. Please give more details - how often it happens, how much time after startup, any error message in windows, etc.

Arun

5. shoegoe

shoegoe New Member

I agree with arun..

1) if your system shuts down with a messege like remote shutdown within xx seconds ..etc you surely have a virus.. Restart in safe mode and do a virus scan

2) Sometimes, the system shutdowns when you have overheating problems. Check weather your system well cooled.

3) Hardware failure/ mismatch can call the BSOD. if so, uninstall the newly added hardware and check again..

4)If your system shutdowns with beeping sounds, check the ram, try removing and placing it in another slot.

5) Sometimes the procrssor may also have been misplaced. Remove and replace the same again.

6) you may have configured your system to shutdown when a kernel error occurs.. if so boot with a removable media and repair/ reinstall windows..

And most of all when you face a problem, try to state the problem clearly as possible. We cant analyse withiout any clue. Your question isnt with proper details . please add the same ..

Hope this helps

6. ::vicky::

::vicky:: New Member

if u have xp go to run and type shutdown -a and scan ur system with spyware doctor from www.pctools.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.